Friday, December 20, 2013

I can't decide which I want more: to be that girl, or to be the person who drew this! Evening gown by Lanvin, illustration by Jean Demarchy. #gown #illustration

I can't decide which I want more: to be that girl, or to be the person who drew this! Evening gown by Lanvin, illustration by Jean Demarchy. #gown #illustration
I can't decide which I want more: to be that girl, or to be the person who drew this! Evening gown by Lanvin, illustration by Jean Demarchy. #gown #illustration

Download whole gallery
#dresscolorfully
#dresscolorfully

Download whole gallery
African print shorts
African print shorts

Download whole gallery
Fashion Illustrations
Fashion Illustrations

Download whole gallery
Kelly Smith
Kelly Smith

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment